Our crowdfunding campaign launch comes at the close of a massive week. Here's a little bit of what we've been doing:
- national release roll out preparation The app is going national. There is a lot involved. Mainly databasing.
- meetings with new and established clients (depending on how long we've know them, these make for very different meetings) And whenever we do have one of these, we lose half a day. But I often don't mind it - it gives my brain some space.
- crowdfunder planning and development This has largely involved planning out the rewards and researching what is appropriate for an app based crowdfunding campaign. We hope you like what we've got on offer.
- databasing This never goes away so I'm mentioning it twice.
- day to day running tasks facebook, instagram, twitter, all the places, emails, calls,
- re-make of the website (do you like it?) this took so much longer than it should I have I am not even going to talk about it. But, according to Google, I am a webmaster now.
- photo shoots, video editing, fitting images to stubborn programs we needed to prepare the video for the crowdfunder, so that took some time.
- training my new kitten her name is Nancy and she always wants to sit in front of the computer.
If you're up for it, could you take a moment to help us out?
We need you to Donate, Download and Share.
The app should be free. For all. Always. Help us keep this app free by supporting us with our running costs.
Donate to the cause. Shout us a coffee, sponsor a listing, book us in for dinner! Help us reach our financial goal!
Download the app. Start now. If you are in Victoria, you can start managing your impact on the environment.
Share. If you believe in a waste free future and actual action to prevent climate change, share this campaign with your friends and family. The farther our app goes, the greatest impact on the environment our community can create. Join the movement. Help us out.
Check out the product of our efforts https://www.startsomegood.com/sustainme